Stacy Williams Jr., PA-CFoot and Ankle, Orthopedic
Participating in sports for most of his life, allowed Stacy to gain an appreciation for the importance of basic everyday biomechanics and functions, such as walking, running, skipping, and jumping. He prides himself on being able to help patients restore their function and independence. Stacy wants his patients to be able to perform daily tasks, along with activities they are passionate about without pain. He feels like orthopedic field picked him. Stacy enjoys the family-like atmosphere here at SMOC, and working with the other providers to help patients receive the best care and getting you Back to Saying YES.
Stacy is a Chesapeake native, and a proud alumnus of Virginia Tech. When he is not at work, he enjoys playing sports, hiking, fishing, and hanging out with his miniature schnauzer.
- Foot & Ankle
- Sports Medicine
- Undergraduate – Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia
- Post-graduate – Master of Science in Physician Assistant, Emory and Henry College, Emory, Virginia
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)/ Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified
- Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Associates